Notice regarding the processing of personal data collected from the data subject
In compliance with the provisions of EU Reg. 2016/679 (the European for personal data protection regulation), this notice provides you with the mandatory information regarding the processing of your personal data. This notice is not to be considered valid for any other websites that may be accessible through links present on websites found on the domain of the data controller, who is not to be considered in any way responsible for the websites of third parties.
This notice is provided pursuant to art. 13 of EU Reg. 2016/679 (the European personal data protection regulation), and is also based on the provisions of Directive 2002/58/EC, as updated by Directive 2009/136/EC concerning Cookies, as well as the Provision concerning Cookies issued by the Italian Data Protection Authority on 08/05/2014.
1. DATA SUBJECTS
The DATA CONTROLLER, pursuant to articles 4 and 24 of EU Reg. UE 2016/679, is Vismaravetro Srl, with registered offices at no. 8 Via Gramsci, 22066 Mariano Comense (CO) Italy, in the person of its pro tempore legal representative.
2.PURPOSES AND LEGALITY OF THE DATA PROCESSING ACTIVITIES
The data of a personal nature provided will be processed in accordance with the conditions of legality pursuant to art. 6 of EU Reg. 2016/679 for the following purposes:
a) The management of the data processing activities relating to (art. 6 letter b)):
- browsing on this website;
- the completion of the data collection forms in order to submit quotation requests for spare parts, to complete the purchase of spare parts, and to manage any product returns;
- the fulfilment of contractual and/or legal obligations and for administrative/accounting purposes. For the purposes of applying the personal data protection provisions, the processing activities carried out for administrative and accounting purposes are those associated with activities of an organizational, administrative, financial and accounting nature, regardless of the nature of the data processed. In particular, these purposes are pursued by the internal organizational activities, the activities necessary for the fulfilment of contractual and pre-contractual obligations, and IT activities
b) Management of the data processing activities relating to (art.6 letter a)):
- with consent, and until contested, for the receipt of commercial and promotional newsletters and informative materials via automated means and electronic mail, as well as for market research, sample research, satisfaction surveys, and the sending of materials regarding events and initiatives to be held by the Data Controller.
The data are entered into the company’s CRM system.
In order to compare and eventually improve the results of its communications, the Data Controller uses systems for sending out newsletters and promotional messages with reports.
These reports allow the Data Controller to obtain the following, for example: the number of readers, openings, clicks, and unique “clickers”; the devices and operating systems used to read the communications; the details regarding the individual users’ activities; the details regarding the emails sent, emails delivered and undelivered, and emails forwarded;
All of these data are used to compare and eventually improve the results of the communications.
For more information about the cookies utilized by this website, please refer to the cookies policy.
3.DATA RECIPIENTS OR CATEGORIES OF RECIPIENTS
The personal data provided may be disclosed to recipients, nominated pursuant to art. 28 of EU Reg. UE 2016/679, who will process the data as managers and/or as natural persons acting under the authority of the Data Controller and Data Processing Manager, in order to fulfil the contractual or related obligations. More specifically, the data may be disclosed to recipients belonging to the following categories:
- Subjects who provide services for the management of the Vismaravetro Srl IT system and communications networks (including email)
- Studios and Companies that provide assistance and consulting services;
- Competent authorities for the fulfilment of legal obligations and/or provisions issued by public bodies, upon request;
- In the case of administrative/accounting matters, the data may be disclosed to commercial information companies, in order to assess solvency and payment habits, and/or debt collection agencies.
The subjects belonging to the aforementioned categories either act as Data Processing Managers, or else act in complete autonomy as independent Data Controllers. The list of the designated Data Processing Managers is kept constantly up to date, and is available at the Vismaravetro Srl registered offices.
4. TRANSFER OF THE DATA TO THIRD PARTY COUNTRIES AND/OR INTERNATIONAL ORGANISATIONS
The personal data provided will not be transferred abroad, whether inside or outside the European Union.
5. RETENTION PERIOD OR CRITERIA
The data processing activities will be carried out in automated and/or manual form by specifically authorized personnel, using methods and instruments aimed at ensuring maximum security and confidentiality.
In accordance with the provisions of art. 5 paragraph 1 letter e) of EU Reg. 2016/679, the personal data collected shall be retained in a form that will only allow the data subjects to be identified for the period of time strictly necessary to fulfil the objectives of the data processing activities. The retention of the personal data provided is determined based on specific criteria, which can be consulted at the following link.
6. PROVISION AND REFUSAL TO PROVIDE PERSONAL DATA
Save for that which has been specified regarding browsing data, the user is free to provide his/her personal data in dedicated sections of the website. The provision of personal data for the purposes indicated under point a) of this notice is necessary in order to carry out specific functions and to make use of the services offered by the Data Controller, such as requesting quotations for spare parts. The failure to provide the necessary personal data could render it impossible to obtain the requested service, or to make use of the services offered by the website.
The provision of the personal data and the authorization for the same to be processed for the purposes indicated under point b) is optional. If they are not provided, Vismaravetro Srl may not be able to send you newsletters containing informative materials, commercial and promotional messages, customer satisfaction surveys, and invitations to events and initiatives promoted by the same.
7. RIGHTS OF THE DATA SUBJECTS
You can exercise your rights as expressed under articles 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, and 22 of EU regulation 2016/679 by writing to the Data Controller at the address email@example.com .
You have the right, at any time, to request the Data Controller to provide you with access to your personal data, as well as to modify or delete them, or otherwise limit their processing. You also have the right, at any time, to object to the processing of your personal data (including any automatic processing, e.g. profiling), as well as the porting of your data. Without prejudice to any other administrative or jurisdictional appeals, if you believe that the processing of your personal data violates the provisions of EU Reg. 2016/679, pursuant to art. 15 letter f) of the aforementioned EU Reg. 2016/679, you have the right to submit a claim to the Italian Data Protection Authority, and, with regard to art. 6 paragraph 1, letter a) and art. 9, paragraph 2, letter a), you have the right to revoke the authorization granted at any time.
In the case of requests for data porting, the Data Controller will provide you with the personal data concerning you in a structured and commonly-utilized format that can be read by an automatic device, without prejudice to the provisions of paragraphs 3 and 4 of art. 20 of EU Reg. 2016/679.
Last updated: 18 October 2017