What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files that the websites visited by users send to their terminals, where they are stored in order to be retransmitted to the same websites during subsequent visits. Cookies are used for different purposes, have different characteristics, and can be utilized by the owner of the website being visited, as well as by third parties. Below you will find all the information regarding the cookies installed via this website, as well as the instructions on how to manage your cookie preferences.
For more information about cookies and their general functions, please refer to an appropriate informative Website, such as allaboutcookies.org.
Cookie utilized by this website
Technical cookies that do not require consent:
- ASP.Net_SessionId: session validity - technical cookie - Allows website browsing
- __RequestVerificationToken: session validity - technical cookie - Allows the sending of data from contact forms
Statistical cookies used directly by the website's manager to collect information in aggregate form:
The website also uses Third Party statistical cookies (Google Analytics) in order to collect information in aggregate form, which are configured as technical cookies, and therefore do not track the user’s IP (user data not profiled at the IP-level) or share the data with the Third Party in question.
Access to the Third Party’s information:
- carrelloID: validity 30 days - statistical cookie - Used for the management and tracking of the user's shopping cart at the checkout, even if the user is not registered.
- mailSubject: validity 30 days - statistical cookie - Saves user referrals in order to determine the origins of the quotation requests from a statistical standpoint
- userSource: validity 30 days - statistical cookie - Saves user referrals in order to determine the origins of the quotation requests from a statistical standpoint
None of the technical cookies require the user's consent, and are therefore automatically installed upon accessing the website.
Remember that your cookie preferences can also be managed using your browser
If you don’t know the type or the version number of the browser you are using, this information can be obtained by clicking on “Help” in the browser window above.
If you know which browser you are using, on the other hand, click on the relative link below to access the cookie management screen.
Internet Explorer http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-vista/block-or-allow-cookies
Google Chrome https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/61416?hl=it
For more information, visit the website www.youronlinechoices.eu.
13 October 2017